Everything You Want to Know About A Supply Chain Career
Over the past 23 years, I have been working as a supply chain expert, I have fielded a range of questions ranging for what kind of chains do you sell, to what is this thing called supply chain?
The best questions are asked by the curious new entrants who send me a continual stream of questions on social media. I do my best to answer those when my time allows it.
Now I found a better way to answer these questions – this report. I would have made this report free, but people only appreciate what they vest into. Hence the minimal price for this report – and if you cannot afford the price, send me an email and I will find a way so you get it for free.
What kinds of questions are covered in this report?
Look at the following questions from the report itself:
- How to enter this career?
- Why SCM careers are becoming so popular with the younger generations – especially in India, China and Asia
- What are the three attributes on which your progress and growth in supply chain career depend?
- How does a career in SCM differ from one in logistics, procurement or production planning?
- Why there are so many questions about a career in SCM in Quora, LinkedIn, MBA lectures and conferences and training? What kind of questions are most common?
- Why SCM is one of the best careers today?
- What is the difference between a good supply chain manager, a great supply chain manager, and an ordinary one?
- How does a career in SCM compare with other popular careers that youth choose today – such as engineering, medicine, accountancy, marketing etc. What are the pros and cons of each of these careers as compared to a career in SCM?
- If you are aiming for the top, what is the best MBA strategy with SCM as the focus?
- What are the four types of SCM professionals you will encounter in the workplace today? What are their relative strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the careers and hierarchies with SCM field?
- What kind of salary can you expect in the SCM field?
- What kind of progression can be expected in the SCM field?
- What are the day-to-day jobs in the SCM field? How do they grow as you progress in your career?
- Why SCM is the most suitable tool for a complete business transformation and why supply chain transformation professionals earn such a lot?
- What is the difference between the business-as-usual team and the business transformation experts in the SCM field?
- What kind of attitude helps to enter and prosper in the SCM field?
- What is the difference between the optimiser mind-set and the other two mind-sets? Why only one of them is suitable for the SCM field?
- What skills help you shine in the SCM field?
- What is the limit to growth in the SCM field?
- Who can help me grow in the SCM field?
If you want more information on this report – click here…
There are no reviews yet.