Supply Chains and the Internet of Things (IoT)
Have you ever wondered
- How many different types of sensors are available for deployment of the internet of things (IoT) in supply chain management?
- What are the various controllers that can help you automate the supply chains in conjunction with the IoT?
- What is the best way to deploy these sensors and controllers for each type of application?
- What are the limits of the present state of technology?
- How to make sure your deployment yields the best benefits without taking your supply chain hostage?
- Who are the best vendors for these technologies?
- What kind of software is best for these deployments?
- How to integrate this software with your current ERP systems and other applications?
- How to create a path for future deployment so that your options widen as you go deeper?
If these, and other related questions exercise your minds then you have come to the right place. While the current state of technology is nascent, and the answers are not yet fixed in stone, this is the best time to ask the right questions and keep your eye on the emerging answers. That is the best way to keep your knowledge base up to date, and your company’s technology base ready for optimisation at the right time.
This report gives you our researched and experienced perspective on a very important current topic.
If you want more information on this report – click here…
There are no reviews yet.