ONSITE AND OFFSITE WORKSHOPS
- Tailored, Purposeful and Entertaining
- Gamified Learning – The Messages Stick
- Customised for The Audience – Boards, Executive Teams, Managers, Analysts, or Shopfloor Level
3-Day MBA In Supply Chain Practice
This has to be one of our best value training. It starts from the basics, assuming no prior knowledge of supply chain management. It takes the participants through the intermedieate level training suitable for supply chain middle managers. On the final day it gives them a glimpse of the top level supply chain thinking. Days two and three are fully customised to your company needs to cover the content most important to your industry and geography.
- Custom built — You get to choose the content from one day courses and modular courses. • Save on external consulting fees by utilizing internal human resources.
- Completely private — Bring from 4 to 30 people from the same company.
- The cost is $7200 per head.
- Buy four to get one additional at half price. • Buy nine to get one additional free.
TOP FIVE BENEFITS OF 3-DAY MBA IN SUPPLY CHAIN PRACTICE
- A comprehensive body of knowledge in Supply Chain Management — ensure that your people add the most value possible to your business.
- Customizable content — only the relevant information is imparted to reduce confusion and spur action.
- Flexible format, deliver 3 days in a row, or with gaps in between — make sure that people can absorb all the material as delivered.
- Practical material, no mundane, irrelevant theories or equations — ensure people can apply the material to relevant situations straight away.
- Start from scratch and move to the cutting edge of supply chain management’s knowledge base.
STRUCTURE - 3 DAY MBA IN SUPPLY CHAIN PRACTICE
DAY 1 - FUNDAMENTALS
Choose any course from Fundamental or Intermediate day programs. We will work with you further to make sure the content delivered is customized to your organisation and its supply chain needs.
Key messages from management can be incorporated in supply chain games etc.
Program runs for a whole day with time for lunch and breaks. Program incorporates a number of breakout discussions, case studies, games, exercises and presentations to deliver the key messages.
Choose any course from Fundamental or Intermediate or Advanced day programs.
Similar structure as Fundamentals day. Can choose two half-day courses if considered more appropriate. Please talk to us.
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AUTHOR
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek's journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.
This offer expires in
Our Quick Notes On Five Flows Of Supply Chain Management
USE CODE "FREETODAY"
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Our Clients say it better than we ever could:
Our Clients come from a variety of industries – yet they have a common element. They rarely rest on their laurels, and are always looking to do better.
OUR PROJECTS - EFFECTIVE TRANSFORMATIONS
In the last 20 years we have completed more than 500 projects. Click below to see a sample of our projects.
THE 5-STAR BUSINESS NETWORK
If you are deeply passionate about the world of business and supply chain networks as I am, and enjoy digging answers to critical questions that will help build and steer your business with wisdom, then join me. This book is a journey of exploration through the world of business networks that run along the veins of today’s commercial world.
OUTPERFORM OUTSOURCE OUTPROFIT
The trend of outsourcing continues to grow unabated with the whole gamut of services, from simple to mission-critical tasks. There is not a single company on earth that does not outsource anything. It is not just about cost arbitrage, it is also a finer expression of division of labour at the organisational level. Like all leverage, outsourcing is a double-edged sword too. On one hand, it allows you to do more, faster. On the other hand, if it goes bad, it can easily kill your business. If you do not believe that is possible – you can google the Fox Meyer saga from the 90s and see for yourself.
UNCHAIN YOUR CORPORATION
Businesses Are Chained By Unseen Chains. If You Are Looking For Ways To “Unchain Your Corporation” A Successful Business Transformation Is Required.
Successful Business Transformations Are Difficult, Yet Rewarding.
Business Transformation Is Fast Becoming A Question Of Survival In The Modern Globalised Era.
Modern Supply Chains Integrate Businesses And Economies Faster By Systematic Information Sharing From Internal And External Sources.
Companies Can Multiply Profits By Progressively Ramping Up Cohesion And Collaboration Of All Moving Parts In B2B Network To Achieve Tighter Integration.
GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN – AN ACTION MANIFESTO
It is generally accepted that environmental consciousness is now changing to environmental proactiveness as organizations are discovering that it makes good commercial sense.
Boards are asking the management to review their policies related to environmental norms, not only to bolster their corporate social responsibility aims, but also because consumers are asking for greener supply chains
It is also widely agreed that consumers will increasingly prefer to buy more and even pay more for products or services provided in an environmentally sound manner.