THE ART OF "REALLY" KNOWING YOUR CUSTOMERS
Business Process ReEngineering
“We Can’t Solve Problems By Using The Same Kind Of Thinking We Used When We Created Them. “
Albert Einstein (1879 – 1955)
What Is It?
- A Tool Utilised In Operational Transformation
The use of business process reengineering has become popularized through the increased use of cross-functional teams, and the increased integration of a variety of different business functions.
- Low-Level Activity That Creates A Process That Suits A Purpose
This purpose is outlined in the higher level of end-to-end operational planning
Why Use It?
Business process re-engineering is also a very useful option when automation of an existing process is not adding desired value.
- Most Cost-Effective, Quickest Manner
Increase the functionality of the growingly fragmented business processes in today’s workplace.
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek's journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Our Clients say it better than we ever could:
Our Clients come from a variety of industries – yet they have a common element. They rarely rest on their laurels, and are always looking to do better.
OUR PROJECTS - EFFECTIVE TRANSFORMATIONS
In the last 20 years we have completed more than 500 projects. Click below to see a sample of our projects.
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT A SUPPLY CHAIN CAREER
NOW Is The Best Time To Take YOUR Career Seriously:Y