FOCUS CHANGES EVERYTHING
How COOs Use Supply Chains To Tighten Their Operations
Why Does This Matter?
The roles of a Chief Operating Officer and a Chief Supply Chain Officer are increasingly …
How Does This Help Me?
For a Chief Operations Officer, supply chain is perhaps one of the most potent weapons in …
Who Can Assist Me?
When it comes to operations details, there is not dearth of ‘help’. Yet, when it comes to the issues of strategic importance …
Special Report: COO’s Action Guide To Supply Chain Methodologies
COOs are well positioned to translate intense pressure into profitable opportunities. The question ‘‘How do I start?’’ is exactly what we address …
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek's journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Our Clients say it better than we ever could:
Our Clients come from a variety of industries – yet they have a common element. They rarely rest on their laurels, and are always looking to do better.