ONSITE AND OFFSITE WORKSHOPS
- Tailored, Purposeful and Entertaining
- Gamified Learning – The Messages Stick
- Customised for The Audience – Boards, Executive Teams, Managers, Analysts, or Shopfloor Level
Supply Chain Gamification
Everyone says they learned vital life skills from the sports they played while growing up.
So why do we forget playful learning in the work place?
Some people believe that corporate learning should be a serious affair. They is no room for frivolity. You cannot learn anything from fun and games. They might even say that playing games is for the kids.
Others believe that their teams already know most everything they need to know to do their jobs. In their eyes there is not much to supply chains anyway. You count boxes, stack them on shelves, pick and pack, and send them away. If the transporter does not bring things on time you have a talk with their bosses.
This is no place to talk about what is supply chain mastery, and why It takes only two years to obtain a master’s degree in supply chain but nearly 20 years of working under the tutelage of the acclaimed Masters to really become a Master.
But one thing is acknowledged by all –
TRADITIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN LEARNING IS BORING AND ABSTRACT
- When it comes to supply chain learning, the complex material, the abstract concepts and the
complicated rendering makes traditional training almost totally ineffective.
- Most CXOs and senior executives lament the supply chain talent shortage, and the know how
- This problem of talent shortage and know how deciency is important to solve, urgent in most
companies, and difficult to solve rapidly.
- If this was not the case, then it would not have been a major headache for CXOs and executives
for the last 15 years.
And Yet, So Far There Has Been No Other Option But To Continue Using The Traditional Training Methods.
WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY TO TRANSFORM SUPPLY CHAIN LEARNING?
BY GAMIFICATION OF SUPPLY CHAIN CONCEPTS
YOU WOULD THEN HAVE A HIGH PERFORMING SUPPLY CHAIN TEAM WHICH IS:
- Clear in its understanding of supply chain concepts
- Able to apply supply chain concepts in real world situations
- Have the ability to think laterally
- Productive, efficient and effective in creating supply chain results.
SUPPLY CHAIN GAMIFICATION IS AN ARDUOUS PROCESS
We have done exactly that
Key Benefits - Supply Chain Gamification
ABOUT OUR GAMIFICATION WORKSHOPS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL:
- Core concepts will be absorbed readily
- Concepts stay in memory for ever
- Concepts are recalled readily at will
- Concepts are recalled exactly when needed
ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL AUTHOR
Today, Vivek and his partners are among 20-30 people on the planet earth who have this deep understanding of supply chain systems, practices and tools. CEOs, COOs, executives and Boards call them in most challenging situations once they know the full potential of supply chain based transformations. Following are key milestones in Vivek's journey:
- Started in 1983 as a merchant navy cadet at 18 years age, worked his way to qualify as a Captain – qualified to take command of any merchant ship, worldwide.
- Earned a top tier MBA from UNSW at the top of his class.
- Joined highly regarded strategy consulting firm Booz Allen & Hamilton, consulting to the CEOs, Boards and senior management of global corporations within Australia.
- To learn and specialise in supply chain – against all odds, sought out the co-inventor of supply chain in Germany and convinced him to be a partner in his firm, GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN GROUP, launched in January 2000.
- More than 500 successful blue chip projects with high impact business transformations in large corporations using the full power of SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
- 4 Seminal and path breaking business books IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT – these are available in bookstores and universities and libraries worldwide.
This offer expires in
Our Quick Notes On Five Flows Of Supply Chain Management
USE CODE "FREETODAY"
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Our Clients say it better than we ever could:
Our Clients come from a variety of industries – yet they have a common element. They rarely rest on their laurels, and are always looking to do better.
OUR PROJECTS - EFFECTIVE TRANSFORMATIONS
In the last 20 years we have completed more than 500 projects. Click below to see a sample of our projects.
THE 5-STAR BUSINESS NETWORK
If you are deeply passionate about the world of business and supply chain networks as I am, and enjoy digging answers to critical questions that will help build and steer your business with wisdom, then join me. This book is a journey of exploration through the world of business networks that run along the veins of today’s commercial world.
OUTPERFORM OUTSOURCE OUTPROFIT
The trend of outsourcing continues to grow unabated with the whole gamut of services, from simple to mission-critical tasks. There is not a single company on earth that does not outsource anything. It is not just about cost arbitrage, it is also a finer expression of division of labour at the organisational level. Like all leverage, outsourcing is a double-edged sword too. On one hand, it allows you to do more, faster. On the other hand, if it goes bad, it can easily kill your business. If you do not believe that is possible – you can google the Fox Meyer saga from the 90s and see for yourself.
UNCHAIN YOUR CORPORATION
Businesses Are Chained By Unseen Chains. If You Are Looking For Ways To “Unchain Your Corporation” A Successful Business Transformation Is Required.
Successful Business Transformations Are Difficult, Yet Rewarding.
Business Transformation Is Fast Becoming A Question Of Survival In The Modern Globalised Era.
Modern Supply Chains Integrate Businesses And Economies Faster By Systematic Information Sharing From Internal And External Sources.
Companies Can Multiply Profits By Progressively Ramping Up Cohesion And Collaboration Of All Moving Parts In B2B Network To Achieve Tighter Integration.
GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN – AN ACTION MANIFESTO
It is generally accepted that environmental consciousness is now changing to environmental proactiveness as organizations are discovering that it makes good commercial sense.
Boards are asking the management to review their policies related to environmental norms, not only to bolster their corporate social responsibility aims, but also because consumers are asking for greener supply chains
It is also widely agreed that consumers will increasingly prefer to buy more and even pay more for products or services provided in an environmentally sound manner.